We are excited to be able to open our doors to our Parish Community.
Please read the following before returning to the church.
Dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass remains in place as granted by Archbishop Donald Bolen in his letter dated March 18, 2020.
Self-Assessment All those attending Mass do so at their own risk. It is important for individuals and families to take responsibility for protecting themselves and others.
The following must stay home for the sake of the wider community:
- People with COVID-19 or who live with someone with COVID-19.
- People who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- The sick and those with symptoms of illness, especially upper respiratory or flu-like symptoms. Individuals with fever, cough, headache, aches & pains, sore throat, chills, runny nose, loss of sense of taste/smell, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, should remain at home.
- Those who have recently travelled outside of Canada.
The following are encouraged to stay home for the sake of the wider community:
- People who live with someone with upper respiratory or flu-like symptoms.
- People, especially the elderly, with underlying or compromised medical conditions.
- Family members who live with elderly people or those who are at risk.
- Those having travelled to a location with a high number of known, active, cases of COVID-19.
At the entrance of the church (enter by north entrance only) you will be asked:
- to place/write your name on a list of attendees;
- if you completed the self-assessment above;
- if you have a mask for communion (masks will be available for those without one);
- and not to linger after Mass or in groups.
Upon entering the church you must: v use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance and in other locations in the church;
- not touch your face;
- sit in designated areas in the church (those of the same household may sit together);
- maintain the 2m physical distancing, from others not from your household, at all times; and
- a mask is required for communion which is given in the hand by the priest.
- Washrooms will be available for emergency use only.
- Please bring and wear your own mask and bring wipes to wipe down your seating area.
- Collection baskets will be placed at the entrance/back of the church.
Your cooperation will allow us to celebrate safely.
Our sincere appreciation to everyone in advance.
This document may be viewed and downloaded here – download here.