We have returned to the regular Mass schedule:
- Monday to Friday 12:05 PM
- Saturdays, 5:10 PM
- Sundays, 10 AM
Though there is a limit at this time on the number of people who can attend (30% of capacity assuring safe distancing), we do not expect to reach or go over the limit. So, there is no need to register before attending the Mass. Also, because cleaning and disinfecting must be done before each Mass, we will open the doors of the Church only 20 minutes before Mass.
Church Visitation: You may visit the Church for prayer each day after weekday Masses until 3 PM. The Church will also be open on Sunday until 3 PM.
Sacrament of Reconciliation: Confessions will be available after Mass Monday through Saturday.
For Attending Mass during the Pandemic:
- Please register your name with an attendant as you enter the church (by north entry only).
- You MUST wear a face mask when moving around in the church and approaching others. We suggest that a mask be worn as much as possible but it is required during the communion procession.
- Please sit in the restricted area and keep a safe distance from others – two metres apart (at least a pew between). Those of one household may sit together.
- Please progress to communion from the rear pews, wear a mask and keep a safe distance.
- Approach the priest distributing communion wearing a mask after the previous person has left. Hold out your hand to receive communion, step aside 2 meters, and consume the host which has been given to you (you may need to lift your mask).
The above requirements follow the guidelines of the Government of Saskatchewan.