Celebration of The Lord’s Supper
“I have set you an example, that you also should do as I have done to you.”
Holy Thursday Mass – April 2, 2015
Presider: Rev. Barry J. Anwender
• Reception of the Oil of The Sick, Oil of Catechumens & Oil of Chrism blessed by Archbishop Bohan at Holy Rosary Cathedral during the Chrism Mass.
• Washing of The Feet after the homily. In the spirit of the Holy Gospel to honour Christ, who came to serve and not to be served.
• Special Collection for Papal Charities.
• Celebration of the Holy Eucharist in remembrance of the Lord’s Supper, then stripping of the Altar & Tabernacle until Easter Vigil.
• Transfer of Holy Eucharist for Adoration in commemoration of the Lord’s Agony in The Garden of Gethsemani.
Photos: Courtesy of Fe Hipolito
Click/Tap the “small curved arrow” to Play Slideshow.