Dear Pastors, Deacons, and the Lay Faithful of Saskatchewan and Keewatin Le-Pas.
I pray this letter finds you well in these trying times. For those I might not have met, my name is Priva Hang’andu, and I am the Development and Peace animator for our region. Due to the current pandemic and more limited resources, we have not sent the package of materials as we usually do to each parish. As such, I want to briefly introduce to you our Lenten campaign, Share Love, Share Lent inspired by Pope Francis’s new encyclical, Fratelli Tutti, provide you with live links to our materials and some of our new initiatives this year. Please hold the “control” button on your computer, moving your mouse at the same time to the link you want to open, and then click your mouse on that link to see the content.
- ❖ Share Lent, Share Love one-minute Video
- ❖ ‘Prayer to the Creator,’ from Pope Francis’s Fratelli Tutti
- ❖ Prayers of the Faithful, Tips for Broadcast Masses & Reflection
- ❖ Online Interactive Lenten Solidarity Calendar
- ❖ Printable Campaign Resources: Bulletin Announcements, Calendar, Poster etc.
- ❖ Online Events (webinars featuring our partners/ more to come, including Solidarity Sunday Mass & National Way of the Cross)
- ❖ Canadian Religious Communities Matching Funds Project Press Release
- ❖ Donate or become a Share-Year-Round Donor (and double your impact)
- ❖ National online THINKfast
- ❖ Way of the Cross, more Weekly Reflections & Family Bulletin to come soonIf your parish website could support it, might you think about including a donation button with the link provided above? Your consideration of these materials, links and events is greatly appreciated. In the meantime, if you have any questions or requests, please reach out to me at the coordinates below. Thank you in advance for standing in solidarity with our brothers and sisters around the world – most marginalized by a myriad of different circumstances. Wishing you and your parishes a most blessed Lenten journey!
In Solidarity, in Christ,